Wherever you go, go with all of your heart...

The adventures of a Peace Corps Volunteer in the Pearl of Africa
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Last Weekend & Snowed In

So it's my last weekend in the States and I am spending it 16-inces snowed in with my amazing family! It's been a snow shoveling, hot chocolate drinking, Dexter maraton watching, Peace Corps packing, thank you writing, cuddling, and drikingkind of day!! I'm actually really happy to have one more snow fall before I leave. I think I heard they are calling for snow again on Tuesday/Wednesday when I'm supposed to leave!! We will see... :-)

I am so blessed to have one more wonderful weekend with my family. I love them so very much and there are no words to describe how much I am going to truly miss them. I will take them in my heart with me so hopefully they don't seem so far away. Less than 3 DAYS!!! Starting to get a little anxious!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment