Wherever you go, go with all of your heart...

The adventures of a Peace Corps Volunteer in the Pearl of Africa
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Monday, February 8, 2010

My First Last Good Bye to My Family...

Just said good bye for the last time to my brother... It was so hard not to break down, all I want to do is cry... We are about 6 1/2 years apart but we have become so close over the years especially after I turned 21... We just get each other. I love him so much and I don't know what I'm going to do without him or without seeing him and hugging him for so long!! I guess I didn't think it would be this hard to say good bye... :'-(

Ok... NO time to be emotional!!! Back to PACKING!! IT NEEDS TO BE FINISHED TONIGHT!!!
Leaving for Staging in the morning!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. First off, "Sagandagans" is cute =) I am so terribly jealous... how did you find the interview process? I eagerly await updates on your adventure!

    This is Alex Eisenhart from Albright, by the way... I have to write under a reeeeeally old blogger account.

    ReplyDelete