Wherever you go, go with all of your heart...

The adventures of a Peace Corps Volunteer in the Pearl of Africa
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Monday, February 1, 2010

One week to go...

This weekend was a blast! The only down side is I felt like I didn't have enough time with everyone, but on the plus side I had more fun on Saturday than any one person should ever have! I feel truly blessed to have so many amazing people in my life. Thank you for all who came out and made my day so special. I am going to sincerely miss each and every one of you but I will keep you all in my heart and bring you along with me!! Also a big thanks to my mom, dad, and brother for everything and for putting up with my crazy shenanigans for all these years!! I love you all so much!! xoxo

Now on with the last week in the States!! Only 7 more days to go!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment